Effective Product Strategy
Developing a successful product is not down to luck or trying hard. Product success starts with making the right strategic decisions.
- Validate product strategy with design thinking
- Review product performance with lean budgets
- Set the right priorities and establish a growth mindset
- Implement your digital transformation with your product portfolio
Product Leadership with Scrum
The product owner is a product management role. Product management is a complex, multi-faceted discipline which takes time and effort to master.
- Publish your vision, roadmap, and release plan
- Connect your organization with strategy canvas and story maps
- Growth your stakeholder involvement strategically and tactically
- Master budget management and tough decisions
- Select user experience and visual design solutions
Refinement of Product Backlog
A well refined product backlog facilitates the development of a successful product. It incorporates new insights and provides items ready to be implemented.
- Refine and prioritize backlog
- Promote acceptance criteria for stories and connect to development practices
- Balance technical debt and product success
- Use fitness functions for non-functional requirements
Learning and Emergence
Collaborators have to learn and implement changes at a faster pace. The agile pillars of transparency, inspection and adaptation establish a high learning environment and empower you to deliver game changing products.
- Deploy minimal viable product MVP
- Sell minimal marketable product MMP
- Manage the whole product lifecycle
- Modernize your successful digital products